How I will market your home
Coldwell Banker is #1 for a reason. We do more for our customers than any of the competition. Coldwell Banker gives me access to superior web and print services to help sell your home including: personalized website of the property, personalized Youtube Channel and videos , advertisement access to many magazines and newspapers like The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Coldwell Banker’s The View. I also tailor open houses to attract more potential buyers with custom signs and brochures to entice.
The Ten Most Important Marketing Promotions That I Offer:
1. Professional Photographer According to a Redfin study, homes that are professionally photographed sell for at least $934 and as much as $18,819 more than homes photographed by an amateur, and we want to help you get the best price for your home.
2. Personalized Video A Personal video of your home allows the potential buyer to really see all the detail and really get the feel of the house. This video is then put everywhere possible to help drive traffic and build interest in your listing.
3. Custom Yard Signs The custom yard signs help to not judge a book by its cover. It showcases the best aspects of your house to everyone who drives by.
4. Just Listed Cards Coldwell Banker has access to tons of data. We are able to use that data to target the people who have recently bought homes in your area. We then use that information to make sure your house is seen by the people who will want to buy it.
5. Flyers For Inside and Outside The Home We offer professionally done cardstock flyers for clients that come by for open houses and we have flyers on the For Sale sign as well in case anyone drives by and would like more information.
6. Boost Listing on Social Media Most buyers start looking for a new home online, so we want the optimal buyer to see your house by “boosting” an ad of your home on social media.
7. Office Caravan - Broker CaravanIt is vital to show your house to other brokers in the area. They may have clients who are looking for a house just like yours! We also get vital feedback on your house like if the house is priced properly and if the property is in need of any changes or repairs.
8. Coldwell Banker's The View Magazine Coldwell Banker produces it’s own magazine called The View. The View features Southern California homes for sale and has an annual distribution of more than 15 million.
9. Connect with Neighbors Neighbors are a great resource for selling you home. They may have family or friends in mind and often neighbors deliver a buyer! So we make sure to keep them in the loop and invite them to Open Houses of your property.
10. Online Presence Coldwell Banker has a special program that allows us to be the only agents featured for our properties on websites like Zillow and Trulia. This is extremely beneficial for you because we can answer potential buyers questions better than anyone else!